Why Be A Missionary

1.) Romans 10:14 "How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will then they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?"

2.) "It's all about you, Jesus, and all of this is for You, for Your glory and Your fame, it's not about me, as if You should do things my way, You alone are God and I surrender to Your ways..." -Jesus, Lover of My Soul; Passion: The Road to One Way

3.) ..."I cried, 'Save us Oh God' and He has replied, 'Today is the Day of Salvation how many more must die? Now is the time and this is the place. My Spirit is upon you now adminnister my grace. Mercy for the wicked, compassion for the poor, freedom for the captives, now open wide the door. Freely you have received now freely you must give. This is my burden; my heartbeat in this hour. Share in my grief and I will share my power. Humble now yourselves under the mighty hand of God view me as the Holy One whose nature is to love.' -God, Come Visit Us; Mad City Church Worship

4.) Acts 9:6 "...Lord, what wilt thou have me do?"

5.) Perhaps Sister Rentz said it best at our Bible study..."What greater privilage than to be able to help those who cannot help themselves and show them the love of Jesus Christ."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca