SLU Chi Alpha

A few weeks ago I went to share with the Chi Alpha group at Southeastern. It was truly an honor for me to be able to share my heart with them. I have spoken at many churches and such but it is different when you are speaking to people around your own age. I was able to be more real with them. I shared my testimony in full detail for the very first time. It was somewhat of a struggle because I feel condemnation from my past but God spoke to my heart and told me it is nothing to be ashamed of. This is what I brought you from and look where you are now.
They gave me a wonderful offering and also pledged to support me monthly. The monthly support absolutely blesses my heart because I know how it is to be a college student and money isn't usually in abundance. What really stands out to me is that they are like the widow in the Bible who didn't give out of her abundance but from her heart. That is what God cherishes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca