3 keys

Last night I had a dream and all I really remember is that I was in a store and some little children in a stroller were singing a song. To me it is an old song because I remember singing it at church when I was young.

Just forget about yourself, put your faith in Him, and worship Him,
Just forget about yourself, put your faith in Him, and worship Him,
Just forget about yourself, put your faith in Him, and worship Christ the Lord,
Worship Him, Jesus Christ the Lord.

So when I woke up this song was what came out of my mouth and has been on my heart. If we could embrace these three keys first thing in the morning our lives would be changed. 1.) Forget about yourself (the absolute hardest thing to do and is usually the root of all our problems), 2.) Put your faith in Him ( don't worry about ANYTHING; He will take care of us and believe it), 3.) Worship Him (We are to be in a continual state of praise and worship).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca