Cafe Chi Alpha at UL

Last Sunday night Travis, my brother, and I went to Cafe XA in Lafayette and saw Tyler Reed, Showbread, and Pillar with about 300 or so other people. I went to see Showbread and they were way awsome. I am not a fan of Pillar but the lead guy preached for about 15-20 minutes in between a song and said some really good stuff. Most of the time you attend these "Christian" shows and the message is not brought forth. So needless to say, I am still not a fan of Pillar but I am glad that he proclaimed his belief and such. Also, it was good to be able to meet some of the students and visit with my old XA pastor, Josh Higgins. He was my XA Pastor at Nicholls State but now he and his wife are at UL helping out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca