Costa Del Sol


Today we went to the beach, Costa Del Sol. We were the only ones there so it was really cool. I had a really good time. I was able to talk to Bro. Don and Sis. Terri about what I will be doing and I am very excited. It was great to have a relaxing day at the beach. Especially since I am about to get really busy. I got a little burnt, not to bad considering we are closer to the equator. We are in the rainy season but it has not rained since I have been here. However, as we came back from the beach it started to rain and has been raining. In El Salvador it usually rains at night unless there is a Hurricane. Bro. Don said that May is the hottest month but it hasn't been bad at all. In fact, here in San Salvador where the altitude is at 2,600 it is much better than Louisiana.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kristi Carter said…
Oh my gosh--it is so beautiful there! I hope you are having a great time and I pray you will learn the language quick! :) You are smart and I'm sure you'll pick it up. I love how we can come on this site and see what you're up to! How awesome!
You go girl!
Love,
Kristi Carter

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

In the Midst of Burning Tires and Gunfire

God Always Has Our Back