My last day

Today, or actually yesterday, was my last full day in the U.S. and it was definately bittersweet. I got to eat my two favorite foods, oyster poboy for lunch and boiled crawfish for dinner, for the last time. I went and said goodbye to the kids that I have watched for the past year, that was hard. Then at church we had a prayer meeting and a going away party. It was really good and I am so glad I was able to see mostly everyone before I left. I am sad to leave my family and friends but I am so happy to finally be able to fulfill what God has called me to do.

Comments

Kathy said…
We had fun! One of my many prayers for you was...that when you stepped on El Salv soil you would feel at home...knowing that was where you are suppose to be for now...for such a time as this!

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca