Bootcamp Week

This week has been absolutely incredible. It has been physically and spiritually draining. The first day we did team building exercises and we had to get everyone over a 15 ft. wall and everyone had to go over somehow. But certain people were picked that couldn't talk, I was one of them. As they hoisted me over I got half way over the ledge but the guy up top didn't catch me quick enough and I fell back down but caught myself with my hands but the inside of my arms were ripped and bruised. But it is ok, those are my battle wounds. We got up in the mornings to pray at the prayer fortress with Master's Commission students at 5 in the morning. We trained every day during the day, we practiced our dances for the "Big Day". Every night we had incredible services. God moved in a way I have never experienced before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details