So hard to say goodbye


Today was the end of World Warriors '07. It was a sad day. However, I am glad to be back in El Salvador. Our six week mission to five countries in Central America was absolutely amazing. God did so much in us and through us. I could probably write a book of all the things that happened. There is so much to say I don't even know where to begin. As soon as I can process my thoughts and get some rest I will put up some highlights of our time trecking around Central America. I started putting up some pics so if you want to check them out go to the webshots link.

Comments

Kathy said…
Kristal,

We love the pics! Can't wait to see the rest of them. The youngest W. W., Mateo, is so cute.

Love you, mom

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

In the Midst of Burning Tires and Gunfire