Advice


Today was one of those blah days. It was cloudy and rainy all day. One of those days you just want to stay in bed and read a book or watch a movie. However, I was not able to do either. My day started at 5:00 in the morning. Wednesday I take the CCI class and when the class is over I usually go to the lake to teach the third year Master Commission students English. Today classes were cancelled because of Mr. Gary Crump's farewell service. Mr. Gary and Mrs. Karen Crump have been Missionary Associate's here for fifteen years, I believe. He was in charge of AIM teams and Interns and she took care of the donations and sewing ministry. I asked them what advice they had for a young M.A. and they said, "Know that you are called and have lots of grace." The first part of their advice is very similar to the advice Martha Lesperance, Missionary to Argentina, had told me a year prior. She told me to write in my Bible "I know that I am called and I know I am supposed to be here." It is a valuable piece of advice that I have held close to my heart.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca