Declare A Holy Fast

This past weekend I participated in my first Nacional Empoderamiento, National Empowerment. We all gathered at the lake from Friday morning until Sunday morning. We all fasted nothing but water and prayed and interceded for El Salvador, the Triplett's, King's Castle Ministry, and the Dream Center. It was an amazing weekend and God really poured out his Spirit on us. About 20 of the Guardians participated in the fast, as well, and led the intercession for the children of El Salvador. Saturday night about 35 people were filled with the Holy Spirit. One 15 yr. old was filled with the Holy Spirit and then went to pray with one of his friends and when he laid his hands on her she was filled with the Holy Spirit. We broke the fast with communion Sunday morning. It was a great weekend and I felt I had a breakthrough within my own life. However, I felt horrible the whole time because I was given a different kind medicine to take Friday and apparantly I am having a allergic reaction to it. I know it is just the devil attacking me and he will not prevail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca