Decorating for Christmas



Yes, it is October and yes we have our Christmas tree up already. It is completely normal to decorate for Christmas this early because it is the next big holiday. El Salvador does not celebrate Halloween and obviously does not celebrate Thanksgiving. We started seeing Christmas decorations toward the end of September. I thought it was a bit ridiculous to put up a tree this early but I decided to go along with my roommates. Everytime I see the tree it does give me a little sense of being home eventhough the weather is the exact same as it was when I arrived. I thought Louisiana did not really have seasons well El Salvador for sure does not. It is summer all year round but I love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details