Take It All

On Saturday morning we have children's discipleship in which I help out. Today I started something a little different. The Guardian's of the Vision, the ultimate level of Club Castillo, are preparing for a Big Day. Big Day happens one Sunday a month. The purpose is an extravagant production and evengilistic outreach within the church. I have been asked to teach the Guardian's the Hillsong United song "Take It All." It is good that I am teaching them that song, eventhough it is a bit wordy, because they are already familiar with the tune because they sing it in Spanish all the time. The more I am around these kids the more I know they are the reason I am here. I was listening to a message earlier by Rob Bell and he said, "Join God and give your life to the children that everyone else has forgotten." That is what I want to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details