Six Month Anniversary






Today is my Six month anniversary of being in El Salvador. I cannot believe it has been six months. I cannot believe Thanksgiving is this week. The time is just flying past me. I hope the next six months do not go by as fast as the previous ones have.
Yesterday I was able to do something I have never done before. We went to "Puerta del Diablo" which is a a hiking place. It was absolutely beautiful. We hiked up to the very top and if you look one way you can see the San Salvador Volcano and the city of San Salvador. The other way you can so Lake Illopango, and the volcano that is by San Miguel. It was absolutely glorious, you truly felt like you were on top of the world. The best part of the whole thing was doing a zipline across the mountains. It was so much fun and the view was amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

In the Midst of Burning Tires and Gunfire