Teaching in Spanish

This past weekend I helped with level 3 and 4 Campemento for the Guardians. The group of girls I was over were all from San Miguel, which is about 3 1/2 hours Southwest of San Salvador. The girls were super sweet and I had a lot of fun but it was very difficult for me because their accents are so different and hard for me to understand. This campemento was the first time I actually led a Biblestudy and discussion. I was a little intimidated, at first, but the Lord helped me through. It really just amazes me at how the Lord is able to use me eventhough I feel that my lack of Spanish is a hindrence. But that does not matter to Jesus. He is able to use us more in our inadequacies and receives all the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca