Putting my Truck to Use

It worked out well that I have a pick-up truck or it would have been very difficult to get the materials that we needed for the games we are doing with the kids next week. I went all over downtown San Salvador, which is to dangerous to go without a National. We went to all kinds of different types of places looking for certain types of materials. We went to many stores that make shoes. You go in and there are just the sole's of shoes on the wall and bags of buckles and tons of different types of plastic, foam, and such to make shoes. We were looking for something like a thick foam type material for a certain game so that is why we went to these type places. It was really neat because I have never been to stores like that. I always enjoy going downtown because I don't get to go that often and it is so interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca