True Sacrifice of Being a Missionary

The true sacrifice of being a missionary is not the food, learning a new language and culture, not having hot water, or any other minor inconveniance one may be able to conjure up. The true sacrifice of being a missionary, as Bro. Don Triplett said tonight before he prayed over our Christmas dinner, is seperation; seperation from family. Yesterday and today have been a little tough but as Bro. Don said those words I looked around at the other missionary's sitting around with me, seperated from their families, and I could completely understand the sacrifice and know that it is totally worth it. Luke 14:26 "If you want to be my follower you must love me more than your own father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters- yes, more than your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca