Back to the Camp

The last weekend of each month our church has camps out at the training center, aka the lake. There are different levels of camps going on at the same time and they have adult, teenager, and children camps. As an adult, when you finish all the camps, you become a servent member in the church. I work with the Guardian's of the Vision, 9-12 yr. old, so I help in those camps. Each camp, for me, has become more desirable for me to attned solely because my spanish is improving. I actually feel as though I can make a contribution and help. This weekend was different because of a baptismal camp going on. So, yesterday, everyone who was at the camps went down to the lake to watch and be witnesses of those being baptized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details