Future Missionaries




These are some of the 3rd year Master Commission students that I had in my English class last year. They are future missionaries to Cambodia and Puerta Cabeza, Nicaragua. They have been raising their funds but, as you can imagine, it has been very difficult. It was rough for me to raise my funds in America so I can not even imagine raising funds in a third world country. Nevertheless, these young people in the photo's above need your help. They want to be used by God, they want to go to the nations but are hindered because of their lack of funds. Please pray for them to raise their money quickly. Ines, who is going to Nicaragua, told me the goal is to leave by April. It speaks alot to me because a few of these students were 1st years when I interned here in 2005. Not many of them stay or make it to become 3rd year students. It is awsome for me to see that they continued through the program and now are going to be missionaries. Each one will leave as their money comes in. If you would like to help these young people minister to the children of Nicaragua and Cambodia contact me and I will give you more information. All donations go through the Assemblies of God World Missions and is tax deductable.

Psalm 2:8 "Only ask, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance, the ends of the earth as your possession."

Mathew 9:38 "So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send out MORE workers for his fields."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca