I Give You My Dreams


I desire to be in your presence
To lay things aside for a while
To gaze in the eyes of you Jesus
To be in your arms like a child
And I worship you
With all that I have
And I offer you
This heart that's broken
I surrender to you
All of me
I abandon my life
I give you my dreams
Come and pour down your love
All over me
That's what I want
That's what I need
That's what I live for
I long to be in this moment
To stay here for the rest of all time
I fall on my face before you
As you sing a song over my life
And I worship you with all that I have
And I offer you
This heart that's broken
I surrender to you
All of me
I abandon my life
I give you my dreams
Come and pour down your love
All over me
That's what I want
That's what I need
That's what I live for

-Rusty and Jessica
From the album "God's Romance"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

In the Midst of Burning Tires and Gunfire

God Always Has Our Back