My First Baby Shower

I am utterly positive that I attended my first ever baby shower today. I know it can be quite shocking and somewhat unbelievable that a twenty-five year old woman has never been to a baby shower. The baby shower was for baby Malachi who was born, last week, to Garrett and Tara. They are MIT's,Missionary In Traing, here in El Salvador working with King's Castle Ministries, as well. I assume most baby shower's happen before the baby; however, since I have not been to one before I am, by no means, an expert on these types of things. The shower was held at this time because they wanted to have it while Tara's mom was in the country visiting. It was fun to see all the cute little baby stuff and I enjoyed the company of all the other missionary women that I hardly see because of our busy schedules.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca