The Gift of Mango's


Finally, green mangos are back in season. Mango tree's are everywhere, especially in Las Delicias. The kids found out how much I love mangos so they go and shoot them out of the trees, or they will climb the trees and throw them down to me. I will end up with ten mangos but I end up giving them all away, except for one that I will eat. The other day, the little boy in the picture, was already up at the church working and when I arrived he ran up to me and pulled out a big mango from his pocket. It is so cute how excited they get to give me something. These kids have next to nothing but love to give. We could all learn a lesson from these children. Giving is wonderful, it is so much better than receiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca