Popotlan

Popotlan is an area in Apopa, which is outside of San Salvador. The Master's Commission students have been working very hard in this area with the children and adults. There was a service yesterday for those who attend the Coffee groups (cell groups) in that area. Janelle, one on my roommates, preached and I went along to help minister and pray. I felt the Lord leading me to a specific lady and I started to pray for her. I asked her if she was a believer and she said she was and then I asked her what she would like me to pray with her about. She was very upset because her sister just left for the United States without telling anyone and she has not heard from her and is very worried and said she was not a Christian. She also told me that she has a lot of pain in her back. So I prayed with her for her sister and healing in her back. After the service one of the lady's asked us to come to her home and pray for her son named, Alejandro. Alejandro is about 14 years old and has MS. When we arrived at her home he was sitting in a chair with a book. He could not have weighed over 100 lbs. and both his feet where swollen and wrapped with ace bandages. My heart just went out to this little boy who is receiving no treatment, has no wheel chair, and no pain medication. We prayed for him and for his healing. The only hope that little boy has is for the Lord to heal him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca