What A Day That Will Be

Last night Pastor Amy Stockstill passed away. I truly believed the Lord was going to heal her but He reminded me that His ways are higher than ours and He sees things and knows things that we do not. He is in control and everything under heaven and earth is His. It is sad but she is in a much better place with no more pain and suffering. One day, those who have accepted Jesus Christ in their heart's, will be reunited with her and others who have gone before us. Just like the old hymn says, "What a day that will be, when my Jesus I shall see, and I look upon His face, the one who saved me by His grace, when he takes me by the hand, and leads me to the promise land, what a day, glorious day that will be."

Isaiah 55:8,9 "My thoughts are completely different from yours, says the Lord. And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."

Comments

Anonymous said…
When we are weak...He is strong!

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca