Your All I Want

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wonder sometimes if skits that follow this paradigm of:

1-everything’s good with Jesus
2-demons flirt with us and bring us into all kinds of uncontrollable evils
3-Jesus wants to break through our torment and eventually we reach out for Him to do so and He strikes them all down

oversimplify the complexity of a relationship with Christ and encourage thoughts that once we’re with Jesus everything becomes awesome and we will no longer be tormented or tempted.

I’m not disagreeing on a certain level this outline faithfully represents what happens in our the process of our fallenness and acceptance of Christ. I’m not disagreeing this is a powerful testimony and certainly a tool God uses for speaking to our wayward hearts.

I’m just wondering if we can or need to do better.

davidloti=davidloti

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details