Allow Yourself to Be Led

Last night as I was walking with friends there was a topic of conversation that ministered to me. We were talking about how people ask us questions that we do not know the answer such as "What do you plan on doing next?" Or, "Where do you see yourself in five years?" My answer was, "Somewhere in the world ministering." How can anyone answer a question like that. If you could confidently answer it is probably not God's plans, but yours. So Joanna, a MA here in Costa Rica, said that the life of a missionary is like trying to put together a million piece jigsaw puzzle without seeing the picture on the box. Jacob, a MA to El Salvador, added and being blind folded and allowing someone to guide your hand to the puzzle piece and putting it in the correct place. I was thinking about that conversation this morning as I was doing my devotions and I wrote in my journal, "Having no clue what the whole picture looks like but simply trusting and allowing yourself to be led by God whom you have never seen; only felt."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details

Tripa Chuca