No Rain


I believe yesterday and today have been the first days, since I have been in Costa Rica, with no rain. It was so nice when I woke up and the sky was blue and I could feel the warmth of the sun beating down on my skin as I engaged in my daily run. Usually, it is completely cloudy and cool in the mornings. I did a bit of studying and then went to downtown San Jose, which is less than a 10 minute bus ride from where I live, to purchase bus tickets for our trip on Monday. We did not know exactly where the bus station was located so we walked around for a while then called a cab to take us. There were so many people out and we probably sat in the cab for 15 to 20 minutes which was really annoying because once we arrived to the bus station we realized we could have just walked. However, we didn't know how to get there but now we do. I assumed there was so much traffic and so many people out because of it being Saturday and a holiday weekend. On the contrary, the taxi driver informed me that it was pay day. The people of Costa Rica receive pay checks the last weekend of every month. So that explained the incredibly long lines at ever bank we passed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details