ECO

Today I had a very important linguistic test called the ECO. It stands for something in Spanish that I can not remember exactly but it is a world wide standard test. Every student has to take to know where to be placed the next trimester. I did not know about this oral exam until the middle of last week. We were told not to study, not to worry but I apparently have test anxiety and I did both of those things. The instructor who presented my test to me is the Director of the school and is the most trained in linguistic placement. However, he is also the only teacher that I have never had a conversation with and I think he is super intimidating. So not only was I nervous but slightly intimidated but I went in and had a 45 minute conversation with him, which was my exam. So I am so happy that it is now over and I am anxious to find out where I placed or what this evaluation means.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details