Prayer Makes a Difference

I would like to ask all my readers to pray for some people that need miracles in their lives.
1.) Roberto- A young guy here in Costa Rica who has cancer and is going through treatment.
2.) Dennis- Father of my roommate who has been ill all of her life and he is at the end of his rope and does not want to live anymore.
3.) Cheryl- Mother of another friend here who has cancer and is going through treatment.
4.) Andre- Child of missionary's that are here studying has been sick with some strange infection and has been in and out of hospitals for the past month or so.

I appreciate your prayers and will keep you updated on the progress in these people as I know about it. I know that to each one will be thankful for your prayers. You may not know them but the Lord created them and it is the responsibility of believers to lift up other believers.

Comments

Zechariah said…
"You may not know them but the Lord created them and it is the responsibility of believers to lift up other believers."

That is a DANG good point.

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details