Thanksgiving in Panama


As I am sitting in the lobby so I can use the internet at our hotel in Panama it all seems a little strange. This morning I woke up and went out to the pool and then we went walking around downtown where I saw the lady and child above and thought about how much I have to be thankful for. The reason I am in Panama is because in Costa Rica you have a 90 day visa. To renew the visa you have to leave the country and re-enter to receive a new 90 day stamp. So we are spending a few days in David, Panama and will be heading back to Costa Rica on Saturday. Tonight we are all going to have our "Thanksgiving Dinner" at TGI Friday.

Comments

Kathy said…
The dresses they are wearing... is that a native Panamanian dress?
I do like this picture. You have such an artistic "eye" for great pics.
Kristal said…
Yes, Panama has four major indigenous groups. Many of them are very poor and resort to selling their crafts or begging. The providence we are in is actually called in Chiriqui which is an Indian word.

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details