Tico Tamales

My conversation teacher took my other classmate and I to a small restaurant to eat tamales and drink coffee. My teacher, Miriam, said tamales are a food that is synonymous with the Christmas season. Which is the season we are in here. My other classmate is leaving next week and will not be finishing out the trimester because she works with Book of Hope and they are going to work in Peru. So Miriam wanted to take us out as a "despidida" (a time to say goodbye) to Debbie. It is going to be a little weird when my only classmate leaves. I will have almost four weeks of private classes. I do not know if that is good or bad. Hopefully, it will be like having four private tutors and I will learn even more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details