Back Stateside

So I flew in last Saturday and it has been nothing short of a whirlwind since I have been home. That being part of the reason I haven't updated my blog and my computer was in the shop being worked on. I just recently got it back but still have been struggling to find time to write anything. I am having a great time being a "tourist" in my hometown. Going to see things such as Mike the Tiger and eating at tons of amazing restaurants and spending time with family and friends. We are leaving this week to go to Texas to visit my grandparents and they live way out in the country where there is no internet access so I will be MIA the next week. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and will be back to posting when I come back home. Feliz Navidad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details