Let it Snow





Songs such as "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" or "Let it Snow" have always been a foreign concept for me since I was born and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. However, yesterday, two days before I return home it snowed as it has never snowed before in South Louisiana. The snowy wonderland above is a picture my sister took yesterday morning. I am still in shock. All the pictures were so beautiful. I could not believe it was Baton Rouge. Yesterday, was just a good day all around. I received my score from the ECO I took about two weeks ago and they placed me at Intermediate High. I am absolutely thrilled about that. Thank you all for your prayers because it is the Lord who has helped me learn so much, so quickly. Last night, most of the students went out to eat at Pizza Hut for our last time together. It was fun to get to chat with everyone. Today at 10:00 is graduation, unfortunately, I am not graduating yet but my time will come. I am happy to see my friends graduate and move on to go work in the countries that God has placed on their hearts but it will also be sad to see them go. My life is always a series of hellos and goodbyes. I have started to get used to it but not in a bad way. Every time I loose friends God always brings new ones in.

Comments

Kathy said…
HUMMmmmmm, that was ME, your mom, that took that lovely pic!!! Do you recognize where it is? Harrells F. Rd coming toward our house before Jones Creek at the Florest/Nursery.
Kathy said…
Those pics of you are real good. I love your hair that length and your eyes look beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details