Secret Sister's

At the very beginning of the trimester we all were given a person that was to be our secret sister. Today was the big reveal and we went to eat and had a little Christmas party. It was a very enjoyable time. My favorite part was when we all shared our best Christmas memory. It was really nice to hear all the different, and very interesting, stories each person had. I also received a sweet purse and a scarf, which as all but the latest craze here in Costa Rica, and I hear back in the United States as well. I have never been a scarf person but now that I have one I think I will try to sport it. The kinds that are so fashionable down here are very thin, linen type material, are usually very colorful, long and wide. They are fun and add some change to my wardrobe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details