Training Vigilia

Last night we had a training vigilia with the Castle team that I work with. A vigilia is usually an all night prayer meeting but this was an all night training session. It started at 10 and ended at 5 this morning. So through the night we did all kinds of dances and dramas so it went by fast and it was a great time to really get to know the Castle team better. I have found that the younger generation here is a bit standoffish. I don't know if they are like that in general or if it is because we are Americans. Even though I have been working with them the whole time I have been here it was good to hang out all night and get to know them better. Today was such a beautiful day but because I did not get any sleep last night I was to tired to get out and do anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details