The Beginning of the Last

Tomorrow is the beginning of my last last semester of language school. I found out today that I have been placed in the highest class at CINCEL which is quite intimidating. This semester I will have two hours of grammar, two hours of conversation, one hour each of phonetics and interaction. My grammar teacher is Luis, who is also the same person that gave me my ECO at the end of last semester, and I am very happy about that. I know it will be a very hard and trying semester but that I am going to learn so much because he has a reputation of being the best. Someone also told me that he only takes students in his class that he really thinks he can work with and turn them into great speakers. So that definitely gives me, a much needed, confidence boost. This semester is going to be very different but good. I can tell already that I am going to be stretched in ways that I never thought of but it is a good thing.

Comments

Kathy said…
That is great news! I am so proud of you and am excited for you as well.
All your Salvadoran friends will be so excited when they see and talk with you again. What a blessing the language school has been!

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details