Christmas Break is Over

I am simply shocked that I am sitting in my apartment, in Costa Rica, writing this blog. The past three weeks went by like a whirlwind. I had a wonderful time at home eating tons of delicious cajun food and I probably gained about 10 lbs. I really never noticed that we ate so much fried food until I left and came back. I went around Baton Rouge like a tourist but it was a blast. I had so much fun with my family. It was really hard to say goodbye this time; much harder than last and I don't know why. I also was able to attend the World Mission Summit in Cincinnati, Ohio. That was pretty much the most amazing mission's conference type thing I have ever attended. Undoubtedly, changed my way of thinking, praying, and living.

Comments

Kathy said…
How did the WMS change you, if you put it into words?
Kristal said…
It is hard to say but it was such a time of refreshing. I knew this but I feel I really understood that my life is not my own, it is the Lord's. That I should live my life without fear and more conviction. The compassion and love I have for lost souls has become even greater and I learned that I need to be interceding more and spending more time with the Lord so I can be sensitive to His voice.

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details