Preaching to Pastors and Misisonaries


We have chapel everyday of the week, except for Monday, and today was my day to speak. I was a little anxious because I was thinking, "What am I, a 26 year old single girl, going to say to all these ex-pastors who are now missionaries and others who have had tons of experience in the ministry?" I decided to share what the Lord has been teaching me, personally through my time here in language school, about being the exact representation of the Father in all that we do. Hebrews 1:3 "The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being..." Even if, at the moment, that doesn't include ministry. Walking in the Spirit, keeping our attitudes in check; this is all part of representing the Father. I am reading the book Jesus for President by Shane Claiborne and I read that another translation of the word repent means "think about the way you think." Wow! Let us all strive to be the exact representation of the Father by thinking about the WAY we think.

Comments

Kathy said…
I love that pic!

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details