Rumbling All Around


The Central Valley of San Jose had another earthquake this morning around 4 or 5. Thankfully I was asleep and it did not wake me up but it was 3.9 on the richter scale which is about half of what the other one was. They are still searching for people; I believe the death count is up to 26 and 12 still missing. Tomorrow one of our teacher's is going to take coats and jackets to the people directly affected and who lost everything. A cold front came in today and it is pretty chilly and even more cold higher on the mountain. I also talked to one of my professor's from last year and many people in her family lost everything and there has been some deaths as well in her family so it has been really hard for her. I feel really blessed as I read the newspaper today and saw how close I really am to the epicenter of the original bad one we had Thursday a week ago. There has been over 1,000 aftershocks. I have started to become used to the random rumbling and moving of things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details