Watching the Inauguration

Regardless, if you are a supporter of Obama or not you cannot deny that today was a Historic day. I have read on different blogs and papers and something that seemed to be repeated was "Today is a good day to be American." Putting aside party lines today is a day where most of us will always remember exactly where we were when the first African American President was sworn into office. Our school basically shut down during that time. It seemed our Professors were more interested in watching than some students. But I will always remember I was sitting with my classmates and teacher watching this historical inauguration in San Jose, Costa Rica.

Comments

Zechariah said…
in my dorm, shouting halleluyahs at the top of my lungs when Rick Warren prayed in Jesus' name.

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details