AGTS

One week out of every trimester we have AGTS week. It is a week where a Professor from Assembly of God Theological Seminary comes to Costa Rica and gives us a credit course in one week. I am working on finishing up my undergrad through Global University so I am taking advantage of taking this course which is under the umbrella of a cross cultural class and counseling. It is called Counseling with Special Populations. The professor giving the class is Johan Mostart from South Africa. He is amazing and already I have learned and enjoyed so much from him. Plus, he is a fan of Shane Claiborne who wrote two of my favorite books called "The Irresistible Revolution" and "Jesus for President". If you want your world rocked read those books. I am really looking forward to the rest of the week. We have class from 8-3 and we have to read two text books, write three papers, and take a test. Thankfully, the papers are not due this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details