Palm Sunday





Our day started at 6:00 am when we left for church. The church that the Amsler's attend has two services so we helped out in children's church for the first service and then attended the regular second service. It was so much fun to work with the kids and I met so many really wonderful people. When we left church at 2:00 we came home and started to cook. The children's pastor and his wife and two precious little girls came over. He wanted to know all about King's Castle because he is very interested in wanting to start it here in Guatemala. So it was great to be able to share all the things the Lord has done with the children in El Salvador. Later, we went to see an Easter play at the biggest church in Guatemala. This church is so huge I think it seats like 12,000 people and it has its own parking garage. I felt like I was at some kind of convention center. I had such a great time today and I have already decided that I really like Guatemala.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details