Big Responsibility

   Yesterday I found out that, not only am I on the leadership team for World Warriors, but for the 25 interns that are arriving this Saturday.  Interns are usually here the entire summer and are college age.  We train them in the songs and dramas, what to do in emergencies, ect.  We put interns on every team that comes down to work from the United States along with the National Staff.  Starting this Wednesday I will be full fledge working and preparing for their arrival. Being a leader to all these young people is not something I take lightly.  I want to pour into their lives and be the leader that God wants me to be.  Please pray for favor and unity for our leadership staff.  I will be staying at our training center at the lake in Santa Ana so starting from Saturday through the end of August I will be working all over Central America and will not be able to update daily.  However, I am going to try to my best to stop by my apartment and keep everyone updated on the awesome things that are going to happen this summer.  Please, please keep us all in your prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details