I Need Your Prayer

   Saying I need prayer is not something I like to admit.  I really do not like asking for prayer...I don't know why because we all need prayer.  I would like to ask you all to lift up some specific requests that I have.  Since I am back in El Salvador please pray that I transition into working with the children and World Warriors smoothly.  That I do not get so busy with work that my personal time with the Lord suffers, in fact, pray that my spiritual life would become stronger and I would be even closer to the Lord.  Please pray for my protection and as I work and live here and wisdom and discernment.  I love living in El Salvador and doing the work God has called me to do here but I want my heart to always stay pure before the Lord and my motives right.

Colossians 4:2 "Devote yourselves to prayer, be watchful and thankful."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details