A Tribute to my Mom

                                   My mom and I at Playa Grande, Costa Rica.
                                   My mom and I after my graduation.
My mom is such a wonderful person, especially, to have continue loving me unconditionally during my rebellious years.  Many people ask her if it is hard to have one of her daughters living in a different country and she replies, "I would rather her be in another country doing the work of God than living in the same city and not serving the Lord."  I love you mom and miss you!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life.  ~Abraham Lincoln


Comments

Kathy said…
AHHHH, what a nice surprise! Thank you. I love you deeply and miss you often.

We do have a lot of good & funny memories. I try to think of those especially when I start to miss you. I am truly blessed because I have a daughter who is doing exactly what the Lord has called her to do, That makes me happy!

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details