World Warrior Boot Camp Day 1






The World Warriors arrived yesterday and we started off this morning at 5:00 am to pray for an hour at the prayer fortress. We will be praying at this time every day during boot camp. Today we did alot of team building exercises and get to know you games. We also spent time going through the World Warrior manuel learning how to be a warrior. After we finished up everyone went for a swim in the lake and tonight we have a special devotion lined up. I am so excited to work with this team. I think the coolest thing I keep hearing is, "I feel like I have known you all so much longer than one day." That is what we are aiming for because we will be working together for six full weeks and it is important to develop unity between us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details