Ministering to the Indigenous

Tomorrow the World Warriors are headed to Managua, Nicaragua which is about a 13 hour bus ride. Then on Tuesday we will be flying to the Caribbean coast Puerto Cabeza and ministering to the Indigenous people group the Miskitos. This will be my third time to go and I absolutely love this part of Nicaragua. I am super excited and looking forward to learning more of the Miskito language. I also have heard that we are possibly going to work with some Indigenous tribes in Guatemala instead of going to Honduras. This trip has been completely changed from what we originally planned but we know the Lord has it all planned and we are listening to His direction. I will try to update when we arrive in Nicaragua but I don't know if there will be internet access. Please continue to pray for us all as we work in Nicaragua.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details