The Real Work Has Only Just Begun

Today I had a meeting with the children's pastors that I have been working with since I have been in El Salvador. But it is always new when I return from working with the World Warrior's because I have been doing that for the past two months. So I will be working in four zones, areas of San Salvador and some surrounding areas, having meetings with the kids. I will be teaching english, having devotional time, and then a time to just hang out and play with the kids. I am really looking forward to spending more time out in the community. I am also helping out with the translating of the Guardian manuals. This Sunday the children are in charge of the service, which we call Big Day, and so all this week will be practicing and preparing for that. So as the summer months are dying down the work that we have here certainly is not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details