Termos del Rio







Today most of the Pastor's and children's leaders took about 45 children from the Guardians program to a water park called Termos del Rio. We were there all day long and had a lot of fun. My roommates and I went there a few years back for my birthday but by noon we were ready to go. It was definitely more fun going with a bunch of kids that had never been to a water park before. It was a also a time to just hang out and get to know each other better. Don and Terri Triplett showed up around lunch and some of the boys talked Don into going down one of the slides that is basically a free fall and he did it. However, now I am absolutely beat. I didn't sleep hardly at all last night because I think I had food poisoning so I was suffering through the night and then all day in the sun and water equals I want to go to bed now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson in Faith

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details