Surprise of a Lifetime

Last Saturday night as I was sitting around a table talking to friends I said that I would like my dad to be able to come to El Salvador and see what I do. The next day at church someone walked up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder and when I turned around I saw my dad. I thought I was dreaming but soon realized he was really there with me.
A construction team from Glad Tidings A/G in Lake Charles had come down to build a church for the week. I knew I was working with them but I did not know that my dad was part of the team.
I could not believe here was there with me. It was such a surprise and such a special time.
I could not have been happier.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kristal, what a wonderful surprise. Looks like the "secret" was well kept. Nan Stilwell

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant is Dead

God Always Has Our Back

Wedding Details