A lot of Excitement

Since I have been home I have been all over the place. I flew in on Thursday and on Friday we drove to Texas for my grandfather's surprise 80th birthday party we had for him on Saturday. I am so happy I was able to be apart of that and see family I haven't seen in over three years. We had a good jam session with my pawpaw and his friends. Sunday we drove back in time to watch the Saints win, which that alone has made me incredibly happy. Monday we went to New Orleans and I heard Who Dat over 1,000 times. Tuesday my dad and I went hiking in Tunica hills and saw some of the waterfalls. So far I have been taking advantage of every moment of my time and enjoying it to the fullest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Always Has Our Back

Tripa Chuca

Wedding Details